Fun with Ron and Kami Ch. 01

This is the first chapter of our true experiences with Ron and Kami

Ron and Kami are dear friends from way back. I was the best man in their wedding, and we get together frequently for cards and drinks; sometimes dinner out and bowling. Ron is a tall athletic guy, and Kami is an attractive buxom brunette (sometimes nearly blonde) with a great ass. I have secretly admired Kami's body over the years, and fantasized about what she looks like naked many times. We were always under the impression they were the least sexually daring couple in our group of friends, both seemingly conservative about the subject. We would sometimes joke about sex, but that was it. We took a hot tub together once and Kami balked at my suggestion that we not wear bathing suits.

One night while drinking and playing a game of "boys against girls" cribbage, I jokingly suggested a "flash bet" on who would win. Kami said "no way", but I could tell that she was curious. She asked Keri if anyone had ever agreed to my "flash bets". Keri explained that I have an uncanny ability to get women to show me their breasts, and that it was all in good fun. Kami thought about it for a few more hands, and then suddenly blurted out that she was game! Ron and I hastily agreed, secure in our cribbage skills and counting on the fact that the girls were already somewhat loaded. Sure enough we won, and I suggested that the girls stand in the living room and pay up on the bet. Kami was hesitant, but Keri offered her encouragement by pulling up her blouse and removing her bra without hesitation. Kami blushed and repeated the gesture, and Ron and I were treated to a quick flash of four big beautiful tits!

Drinks continued, and we played a few rounds of Wii bowling. The girls lost again and flashed their boobs a few more times. Kami was getting bolder and kept her bare tits out a little longer each time. Keri was more reserved than usual, baring her perfect tits to us but not holding or touching them as I would have hoped. Ron and I had to show our naked asses twice. Not a bad night's work indeed. We wrapped up a while later, and exchanged hugs goodbye. I noticed Kami held the embrace with both Keri and I longer than she had in the past. I relished the feel of her large firm tits against me, remembering their fullness and pink nipples from an hour before. Ron also got a more affectionate hug goodbye than he was used to, as Keri not so discretely rubbed her clothed tits against his chest and held him tight. I made a mental note of the lingering hug the girls gave each other, determined to take this newfound experiment further in the coming weeks.

A boring night in a Twin Mountains NH hotel a week later for a cousin's wedding gave me the inspiration to email Ron a picture of Keri's breasts (no nipples, just a deep cleavage shot of her trying to keep a towel from being pulled off) from my iPod, with the subject line of "twin mountains from the twin mountains". I was a bit nervous and unsure of what he and Kami would think. He immediately replied with two pictures - one of Kami's bare tits and a close up of her pussy, showing her shaved lips and a thin landing strip of pubic hair! Shocked, I thought I had better let Keri in on the email, just in case she thought we were scheming behind her back. She studied the shots, commenting on Kami's tits and smooth pussy and agreed to let me send another picture to Ron. I chose one of her naked in our hot tub, big round breasts floating, her hard pink nipples above the water and her completely waxed smooth pussy on full display. Game on!

A few weeks went by, and the next time we got together Kami seemed like a different woman. She talked more openly about sex, and wanted to get the strip games started right away! We all discussed the picture exchange and Kami assured us that she had given Ron permission to send them. I admitted that we were pleasantly surprised at the pussy shot, and hoped to see more of her. Keri chimed in that she was fine with it all, and asked what they thought about the shot we sent? Ron eagerly replied that they both loved it, and hoped that they could join her in that tub soon. Ignoring the sexual tension for the time being, we continued gaming and made bets during our cribbage matches, and a few more while playing Wii bowling. Ron and I were eagerly anticipating the payoffs, as we had won the majority of the bets.

The girls paid the easy bet first, a quick boob flash under the light in the living room. With a cute smile on both of their faces, they pulled up their shirts and bras with one motion, treating us to an extended view of their swaying tits. Kami cupped hers and gently pressed them together, leaning forward to give us a great view of her deep cleavage, rosy erect nipples and pretty smiling face. Keri followed suit, jiggling hers in a similar fashion. The second bet payment was a "bend at the waist" ass flash. Giggling, they turned around and pulled their pants and panties down slowly, exposing their creamy white cheeks and cracks as their jeans hit the floor. Keri bent over a little more than Kami, giving Ron a nice peek of her smooth pink pussy lips. Kami's ass was just as I'd imagined it, full, round and perfect!

The third and more involved bet (my idea) had the losers wearing a grass skirt with no underwear and dancing in the living room for a full song (a nice little Hawaiian number). I had the grass skirts on hand -- one of my "bucket list" items is to have Keri and another woman dance for me wearing only a grass skirt. Keri actually surprised me by refusing at first. I knew I had to convince her before Kami would agree, so I bit the bullet and excused myself to the other room. I could hear the girls debating as I exited. I had to lighten the mood or risk losing the grass skirt dance!

I returned wearing the grass skirt and nothing else. The ladies, who were sitting close to each other on the love seat, squealed with delight as I entered the room with a flourish and danced in front of them. The grass did little to hide my semi erect cock (which was quickly becoming fully erect), and Kami was staring intently at it as I thrust my hips at her and Keri lewdly. Ron was rolling on the couch laughing. Keri smiled and decided that she had to pay up after that performance. She and Kami excused themselves, returning a few minutes later wearing only the skirts and a smile. They looked stunning as their tits swayed and bounced seductively. Ron and I each claimed a couch, with the hopeful expectation of a lap dance. The girls hugged each other, pressing their tits together and laughing as they slowly started to move to the music. Kami was feeling her drinks and got into the performance, doing the Hawaiian hand motions and swaying her hips seductively. Her tits looked amazing, and her pussy and ass were peeking out with every gyration. Ron's eyes were glued to Keri's smooth pussy and full tits as she moved next to Kami. She danced over to give him a closer look, falling onto his lap in the process. Keri laughed and remained on his lap while his hands moved around her creamy exposed hips and thighs. She presented her breasts to his eager hands, and he cupped and caressed them thoroughly.

Kami was watching them intently as she danced her way over to me, twirling and giving me quick peeks through the paper grass. She boldly stood directly in front of me and thrust her hips forward, exposing her pussy and the bottom of her ass from the front. My gaze went from her pussy to her tits, soaking it all in as my cock swelled, poking out of my grass skirt. She gingerly climbed on my lap, moving her hips and placing her pussy close to my exposed cock. I swear I could feel the heat emanating from her as I slid my hand along her silky ass cheeks, tracing her lips with my finger. She pulled back, clearly not expecting to be groped. Keri smiled and got up from Ron's lap, suggesting that we move the party into the hot tub. Kami readily agreed and the girls disappeared into the bedroom to change, whispering to each other and coyly looking back at us.

Ron and I exchanged glances, and then headed out to the deck to remove the hot tub cover. We laughed and toasted our good luck tonight. He asked if we were wearing suits or not, and was answered immediately as the girls came out and dropped their robes right in front of us. They were completely naked and smiling! We wasted no time shedding our clothes, our erections popping out as we lowered our jockeys. Their eyes dropped to our hard cocks, and Kami sheepishly moved her hand to her mouth, parting her lips with a finger as if contemplating her next move. I hastily grabbed Keri's hand and entered the tub to get things moving along. I took Kami's hand to assist her in, and Ron moved with her to sit across from me and Keri. The bubbles from the strong jets hid our lower halves, while the women's tits floated and bounced above the water seductively. The girls were in a great mood and feeling frisky, enjoying the feel of our naked limbs entwined under the water and the thrill of being nude in front of each other.

A few minutes of relaxing conversation passed, and we collectively decided to play a game of "hot tub truth or dare". Keri and I have played this with other couples before, and it always turns out great in my opinion. After a couple lame truth turns where it was revealed that the Keri and I had more sexual experiences than them, they game turned into just plain "dares". The first dare went to Ron, and Keri had him stand up and turn slowly while the girls admired his now fully erect cock and muscular ass. The exchanged glances, and Kami ran her hand up his inner thigh, landing on his cock and smacked his ass he sat back down. My turn was next, and I dared Kami to kneel and bend as far as she could over the edge of the tub, giving us a clear view of her puffy pink lips and a peek at her perfect little star! All eyes were on her as she wiggled her pink ass a few times before sliding back into the hot water. As expected, Kami and Ron's turns had Keri and I doing the same things, with the addition of a slap on our asses.

Keri's had a mischievous look in her eye, and her next dare was to have Ron stand up and put his now rock hard cock in his wife's pussy from behind as she bent over. Kami looked at Ron for confirmation that they were still all good, and rose to kneel at the edge of the tub. She presented her wet ass and puffy pussy to our view, and Ron grasped her hips from behind roughly. Without hesitation he rubbed his rigid cock up and down her slit, testing her readiness for entry. She was moist and waiting and he entered her slowly and deeply, pumping in and out several times before sitting back down. Kami had a surprised look on her face when she sat back facing us. She was entering unknown territory by having sex in front of others, and her look of wonder was priceless.

My dare was next, and I had Keri sit on Ron's lap, facing him, for 3 minutes. Ron immediately seconded the dare for Kami to do the same to me. Giggling, the girls moved across the tub to saddle up, their wet bodies touching as they maneuvered around each other. I noticed that Kami's hands lingered on Keri's hips as they passed, and she ran her right hand down to cup her ass while the other hand moved to Keri's right breast. Kami used her arms to press her tits together as she eased onto my lap facing me. I reached around her and placed my hands on her hips, urging her forward into an embrace that allowed my cock to rest just below her pussy and sliding between her ass cheeks. I got busy playing with Kami's big round tits, licking her nipples as my cock remained nestled between her ass checks and rubbed along her wet pussy. Ron had a lustful expression on his face as Keri squirmed in his lap -- her tits getting the same attention. Keri climbed off after a few minutes, and would later confess that Ron's cock had "nearly slipped it in just a little for just a few seconds". The dare ended after about five minutes, my cock ready to explode as I strived and was denied entrance to Kami's hot opening.

The girls chose to stay where they were in the tub, Keri between Ron and I, and Kami to my right. We chatted about non sexual things for a few minutes to take some of the pressure off. I reminded myself that Ron and Kami had taken some huge steps tonight, and I didn't want to push things too far too soon. It was then that I noticed Keri's hand was discretely wrapped around Ron's engorged cock under the bubbles, very slowly stroking it up and down, trying not to be obvious. Ron had his left arm out of the water on the edge of the tub, and his right arm around Keri, hand on her tit. I was exploring between Kami's parted legs, stroking her inner thighs and traveling up to part her lips. She teased around my cock for a few minutes before grabbing the shaft, stroking and squeezing it like a pro. We remained this way for about 15 minutes before Ron reluctantly announced that he was overheated and needed to get out of the tub. We dried off and hung out in just our towels in the living room, the girls barely concealed and flashing their tits and asses indiscriminately. I wasn't long before we were all getting sleepy, and decided to call it a night. We got dressed and exchanged lingering embraces, planning another get together in their newly remodeled basement in two weeks."

https://www.thegalaxyexpress.net/2014/04/sfr-news-links-extra-star-wars-gay-sfr.html

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/new-here.2234800/

https://www.thegleanery.com/press

https://www.thegrumble.com/threads/new-pc-worm.6466/

https://www.thehawaiiindependent.com/story/we-dont-have-to-turn-a-blind-eye-to-human-trafficking-exploitation

https://www.thehistorygirl.com/2013/08/organization-of-week-vineland.html

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-attn-superthread.58500/page-15

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/sordid-history-state-sponsored-terrorism-against-iran/

https://www.the-lingerie-post.com/category/brands/adore-moi/

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=413447&forum=44&start=20

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Babysitter: Female Version

Role Play Fantasy, Second Meeting

The Initiation